BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

April 06, 2010

lagu - lagu enak

it might be you
Time, I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life Lying on the sand watching seabirds fly
Wishing there could be someone
Waiting home for me
Something's telling me it might be you It's telling me it might be you
All of my life Looking back as lovers go walking past
All of my life
Wondering how they met and what makes it last
If I found the place would I recognize the face
Something's telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you
So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake and there's so much love to make
I think we’re gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time
And it's telling me it might be you
All of my life I've been saving love songs and lullabies
And there's so much more
No one's ever heard before
Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, it's telling me it must be you and I'm feeling it'll just be you
All of my life It's you, it's you I've been waiting for all of my life
Maybe it's you Maybe it's you I've been waiting for all of my life.


Kahitna – Mantan Terindah
mengapa engkau waktu itu
putuskan cintaku
dan saat ini engkau selalu ingin bertemu
dan memulai jalin cinta
*courtesy of LirikLaguIndonesia.net
reff:
mau dikatakan apa lagi
kita tak akan pernah satu
engkau di sana, aku di sini
mesti hatiku memilihmu
andai aku bisa
ingin aku memelukmu lagi
di hati ini hanya engkau mantan terindah
yang selalu ku rindukan
repeat reff
engkau meminta padaku
untuk mengatakan bila ku berubah
jangan pernah kau ragukan
engkau kan selalu di langkahku
repeat reff
engkau di sini, aku di sini
mesti hatiku memilihmu
yang tlah kau buat
sungguhlah indah
buat diriku susah lupa

0 komentar: