BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Maret 27, 2010

A weekend thought,just simple thought

Oh..thanks God..today is saturday and tomorrow is sunday..hahaha..
i want to spend my weekend sleep all day long or make a trip around jakarta.
yes..i miss the busway..
but, i miss to spend my weekend with my adorable brother gery hardhiarto..
i want him to cheer me up my day..
but..today he's in the office..yes..a training employee in AI works monday to saturday..i think it's very stressful..but i can't do anything except, sit beside him,stand beside him to listen his thought,his story,and make him laugh. because he always done that to
me when i got a problem.

like i said yesterday that he's always be my medicine..but i'm afraid if someday that medicine gone..

no no..it's too far when i call it love..
like what..hmm..I just feel comfort around him..always..he's my role model..i call it perfect..yes..he's perfect..

yeahh..i wish u luck to work there, my adorable brother..

0 komentar: