BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Maret 22, 2010

my medicine

He always be my medicine..
No special relationship between us..
when I got problems, then I met him..
Everything was clear...
he cheer me up always..

No special relationship
but unexpected friendship..
i just realized that he always make my problem clear..
with his smile, his laugh, his opinion..
He is the best unexpected friend that I found in unexpected event, with unexpected friendship..

I just realized that he always be my medicine..
in a various problem, various condition and unexpected time..
but, he never knew that..

I just love to have him as my friend, my brother, my idol, my role mode..

I always happy have you in part of my life, my brother Gery Hardhiarto..
Thank you mas for colored my day yesterday..
Thank you mas for gave me a positive energy..

Thank you so much..

0 komentar: